Friday, August 04, 2006

The Professor on MySpace

Dear Readers,

I am pleased to announce my new MySpace page at www.myspace.com/heebiemcjeebie. There you can listen to two of my most uploadable compositions,

"Etude for Computer" (1989, rev. 1993, rev. 1999, rev. 2004)
and
"TANDY Dances" (2004, rev. 2004).

Please do be my "friend." The more friends I have, and the more people who listen to my compositions, the more royalties I will receive.

CREDIT: Professor McJeebie's MySpace page was created by the Professor's teaching assistant, Wanky Auskezer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous P. Boulez said...

Your "Etude" has far too many transient sounds. Serious music can only be composed of fixed pitches. Either remove those glissandi from your score, or you will be recommended for retraining.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home